Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kicking Cancer.....

Friday we participated in the Realy for Life as a family. We were able to collect over $300 in donations. Thanks so much to everyone for donating!!! It was such a great night, Jason and the kids stayed till 10, my mom and I stayed till midnight. I think it will be our new yearly tradition. Cancer sucks...it has traumitized too many of my close family and friends. I have a grandma who passed away after having lung cancer, a mom who has survived breast cancer, and a best friend who's daughter was just yesterday diagnosed with a brain tumor. I HATE CANCER!!!! Anything I can do to help in the research and killing of cancer I will do. We had the cutest tye dye shirts for the relay.....they said on the front CANCERNATORS.... and on the back they said Kicking cancers butt one cell at a time...


Me and my hot mama who did kick cancers butt!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment