Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten.....

Well, the day finally arrived!!!! Kaden got to go to Kindergarten!!! I crawled in bed with him this morning for a little snuggle time before we got up, I said, "Good morning buddy, today is the day!!!!" He pulled back his curtains, looked at the gloomy sky and said, "Mommy, it's still the middle of the night!!!" I assured him it was indeed morning time and that was all it took, he was off and running to get ready. He even helped pack his lunch. He had a great first day and told me he didn't even miss me a little bit. Sniff Sniff......


Kaden and his teacher Mrs Westwood

I swear he's excited, even though his face appears to be that he's going to the dentist and not school!!!

Brothers!!! Jackson was super excited to introduce his friends to Kaden. Jackson made sure to keep an eye on Kaden all day. What a brother!!!



Helpin pack his lunch.....
My babies are growing up so dang fast. Sometimes I wish I could just freeze them where they are right now!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it was the worst to send my baby to school this year! She was so brave and has loved it ever since!

    ReplyDelete