Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School.....

Today was Jackson's first day of 4th Grade!!!! He was super excited, and a little nervous. Jason dropped him off because I had a mandatory class for work. They stopped and got their weekly hot chocolate this morning on their way. Jason said he was smiling the whole way and practically jumped out of the car at the curb!!!



Kindergarten doesn't offically start until next week. Kaden gets to go next Thursday. He was super sad he couldn't go, and started crying. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "I want you to take pictures of me Mommy" So we did a practice run and took a few of him. He had to wear his backpack and take his lunch box to practice. He'll be sooooo happy when he really gets to go next week.




Jackson picked out his first day outfit himself. I didn't buy the boys much, just new shoes and a couple new shirts. Jackson picked this one out. It says how to be Awesome and lists a bunch of ways, the last way being BE LIKE ME!!!! I couldn't agree more Jackson, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment