Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bountiful Basket......

I LOVE the Bountiful Basket program!!! I've just returned from volunteering this week as well as picking up my own basket. It is seriously the best!!! I meant to take a picture, but totally spaced it because I was so excited putting it all away! This week we got cabbage, a honeydew, 5 ears of corn, 5 plums, 6 nectarines, 6 apples, a butternut squash, 4 tomatoes, a package of mushrooms, 4 bananas, a bag of green grapes, and romaine lettuce. In the past there has been celery, yams, strawberries, eggplant. All yummy yummy stuff and stuff that is sooooo good for you! My family has definetly started eating better and has been more adventurous because of this! It is the best $15 bucks I spend each week for sure!!!! If anyone is interested in this awesome program, email me and I'll be happy to give ya the info!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment