Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jenny Lake.....

A couple of weeks ago I surprised Jason with a trip to Jackson Hole. We went for the day, hiked around Jenny Lake, ate at Merry Piglets, walked around town a bit and then headed home. I love day dates!!! It was an absolutely beautiful drive up through Alpine. All the the trees were changing and so the colors was amazing!!! I'd love to take the kids for a day!!! Maybe next year.

Here we are at the top of the Look out point, overlooking Jenny Lake
At the waterfall

Love the Tetons!!!!






The weather that day was super!!! Our sweatshirts came off shortly after we started the hike. It was so sunny and the fresh air was fabulous!!!! Thanks for spending the day with me babe!!!! Great memories!!!


2 comments:

  1. That is so AWESOME! Bo gets Thursdays off know so we can have our day dates back! We love them to just go shopping and hange out together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loved seeing the pictures. I'm glad you had fun....next year Table Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete