Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas List.....

I have started my Christmas List!!!! Have you???? Of course my kids wish lists come true way before mine, but I wanted to give everyone a little peek of the few things I will be asking Santa for this year.....

These adorable pink Dansco clogs for work!!! Plus with the Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon, I love them even more!!!! Portneuf is having us go to plain ole boring blue scrubs when the new hospital opens, so I think I need a sassy pair of shoes to jazz up the blue a little!!!!

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Perfume....smells sooo good!!!



Urban Decay eyeshadow.....love Midnight Cowboy and Uzi and many more!!!




Mindy Gledhill's new CD....have you heard it???? Love her song Hourglass...and it's All About Your Heart....and basically the whole CD......
What's on your list?????

1 comment:

  1. Those pink Danskos are a must have!!:) Very cute....and you would look fabulous in them!! I hope you get everything on your list....and that your husband finds a job!! How stressful!! Been thinking about you!!:)

    ReplyDelete